Shelter Me is an inspiring series that celebrates the human-animal bond with uplifting stories about shelter pets.
Shelter Me tells hopeful stories such as war veterans with PTSD that begin healing after being paired up with shelter dogs; inmates that learn empathy and responsibility by training shelter dogs to become service animals; shelter dogs that become police K9s; stories about cat and rabbit adoptions; and the incredible work country music icon Emmylou Harris is doing to help homeless pets and at-risk youth in Nashville.
We believe that change comes from inspiration. Please visit your local animal shelter to learn all the ways you can get involved to help more pets get loving homes.
- Volunteer Cries in Video of Dog Who Has Been at the Shelter for 738 Days
- Destiny Reunites Cat Brothers When Their Owners Start Dating
- Life Is Grand For Dog Who Spent 15 Years On A Chain
- Shelter Caring For 37 Badly Neglected Dogs Who Were Rescued From Home
- Shelter Pleads For Help After 83 Dogs Rescued From Home